Pricing for Form 990 Series, 1120-POL, & Extension Forms
FORM 990-N (e-Postcard)
FORM 990-EZ Short Form
FORM 990 Long Form
FORM 990-PF Private Foundation
FORM 1120-POL Political Organization
FORM 8868 Extension
Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF and 1120-POL Amended returns
An amended return is available only for the users who filed their original return (Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF and 1120-POL) with ExpressTaxExempt.com
Premium Support Pricing
With ExpressTaxExempt Premium Support, you will receive assistance from a live professional who will help fill out and complete your tax return from start to finish and help fix any filing errors in a step-by-step, instructional manner.
Supported Forms & Schedules
The following Schedules are free
- Schedule A (Form 990 or 990-EZ or 990-PF)
- Schedule B (Form 990 or 990-EZ or 990-PF)
- Schedule C (Form 990 or 990-EZ)
- Schedule D (Form 990)
- Schedule E (Form 990 or 990-EZ)
- Schedule F (Form 990)
- Schedule G (Form 990 or 990-EZ)
- Schedule H (Form 990)
- Schedule I (Form 990)
- Schedule J (Form 990)
- Schedule L (Form 990 or 990-EZ)
- Schedule M (Form 990)
- Schedule O (Form 990 or 990-EZ)
- Schedule R (Form 990)
- Statements (Form 990-PF)
- No refunds will be allowed once the return is downloaded or transmitted to the IRS.
- Refund requests after 30 days will not be processed.
- You can retransmit the return for no additional cost, but creating a new return will incur an additional cost.
- Refund will not be provided if the state or federal agencies reject the return based on their processing.
Need Further Help? Contact Us
Our live support specialists in Rock Hill, SC are always ready to offer professional service and assistance.704.839.2321
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers related to e-filing IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard), 990-EZ, 990, 990-PF, Form 1120-POL and Extension Form 8868 with our Frequently Asked Questions.Learn More
Stay updated with the latest news, features, and industry trends around ExpressTaxExempt.Read Now